Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC brings to Euro Truck Simulator 2 the countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, parts of western Russia, and the south of Finland.
Dozens of new cities, towns, ports and villages, new industries, thousands of kilometers of roads await. You’ll drive through vast swathes of low lying, verdant landscape, dotted with relics of past ages, as well as stark reminders of the great upheaval of the last century. For the first time you will drive into Russia and visit the great northern metropolis of Saint Petersburg. Going further, you will enter populous and industrially rich regions of Finland, where you can enjoy the unique experience of driving efficient High Capacity Transports.
You’ll meander your way around lakes and rivers, and forests of pine and birch will often close upon you as you journey through these countries of quiet, subdued beauty. Welcome to the lands beyond the Baltic Sea!
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 24 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland-only High Capacity Transport (a tractor and two long trailers)
- Baltic-region achievements to unlock
Why you should buy Euro Truck Simulator 2:
- You wish to try your hand at the truck driver’s career.
- You’d love to travel around Europe in a massive car.
- You feel like you have impressive driving skills.
Get in the truck
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is the second truck simulator from the Czech studio SCS Software. The gameplay focuses on driving various trucks around the open world based on real-life Europe. Pick up cargo in one city and deliver it to another while driving through beautiful landscapes and visiting the big cities in the meantime.
Grow your business
You will start as an inexperienced driver, but as you progress and gain more practice, you’ll be able to buy more vehicles and depots or even hire other drivers to work for you. Let your business expand across Europe and make it the best transport company. Don’t forget about taking bank loans, educating your workers, expanding the home garage, and buying the additional ones with more space for your trucks.
Explore the world
Euro Truck Simulator 2’s map features 71 cities from twelve countries all around Europe. If you wish to broaden the map, you can opt for seven DLCs with more countries and locations. Scandinavia, Iberia, Italia, Vive La France – anything you want! And if you wish, you can add some official brands to the game, like Krone, Michelin, or Schwarzmuller.
Customize your trucks
A truck is like a child to each driver – they care about them and want them to look astonishing. With Euro Truck Simulator 2’s Paint Jobs Packs you can freely customize your vehicles with a variety of flags, patterns, branding, and colors of your choice. You can even go for wheel tuning to complete your project!
Euro Truck Simulator 2: key features
- An immersive environment with different biomes,
- Detailed vehicle interiors,
- Well-recreated physics,
- Original truck brands,
- Many DLCs to choose from.
PC system requirements
Windows 7/8.1/10, 64-bit
Dual core CPU (2.4 GHz)
Quad core CPU (3.0 GHz)
GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)
Release date : 29.11.2018
Languages : English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Czech, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Hungarian, Danish, Romanian, Finnish, Greek, Bulgarian, Ukrainian
processor : Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
graphics : GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
memory : 4 GB RAM
system : Windows 7
processor : Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz
graphics : GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)
memory : 6 GB RAM
system : Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit