Includes 2 items: Medieval II: Total War, Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms.
Medieval II: Total War
Take command of your army and expand your reign in Medieval II – the fourth instalment of the award-winning Total War series of strategy games. Direct massive battles featuring up to 10,000 bloodthirsty troops on epic 3D battlefields, while presiding over some of the greatest Medieval nations of the Western and Middle Eastern world. Spanning the most turbulent era in Western history, your quest for territory and power takes you through Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, and even onto the shores of the New World.
You’ll manage your empire with an iron fist, handling everything from building and improving cities to recruiting and training armies. Wield diplomacy to manipulate allies and enemies, outsmart the dreaded Inquisition, and influence the Pope. Lead the fight in the Crusades and bring victory to Islam or Christianity in the Holy War. Rewrite history and conquer the world. This is Total War!
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms is the official expansion to last year’s award-winning Medieval II: Total War, presenting players with all-new territories to explore, troops to command, and enemies to conquer.
Kingdoms are the most content-rich expansion ever produced for a Total War game, with four new entire campaigns centred on expanded maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In Medieval II, you were only given a tantalizing glimpse of South America, but in Kingdoms, vast tracts of land in both North and South America have been opened up for you to conquer. All-new factions from the New World are also now fully playable, including the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans.
Along with the new maps in the Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World Campaigns, there are 13 new factions to play, over 110 units to control, and 50 building types, adding up to 80 hours of new gameplay. Kingdoms also offer new multiplayer maps and hotseat multiplayer, a first for the Total War series, allowing you to play one-versus-one campaign games on the same computer.
Medieval II: Total War
- Bigger and better real-time battles. Improved combat choreography, larger armies, quicker pace, and spectacular finishing moves make this the most visceral and exciting Total War ever.
- New epic campaign. The ambitious single player campaign will span three continents and let players sail across to the Americas to confront the Aztecs on their home soil.
- Greater accessibility. An enhanced user interface and optional shorter campaigns make the Total War experience faster and easier to enjoy than ever before.
- Over 40 new features. An advanced terrain system, enhanced weather effects, and more will help you divide and conquer.
- Intense Multiplayer Battles. Wage war against other players in 8-way multiplayer games across the Internet and LAN.
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
- Four new campaigns – Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World.
- 10 new units.
- 13 new factions.
- 9 new agents.
- 50 new buildings.
- 60+ new territories across four new maps.
- 15 new multiplayer maps and scenarios.
- All-new 1v1 hotseat multiplayer campaign mode.
Release date : 15.11.2006
Developer : Feral Interactive (Linux)
Publisher : Feral Interactive (Linux)
Languages : English
processor : Celeron 1.5GHz Pentium / AMD processor
graphics : DirectX 9.0c
memory : 512 MB RAM
diskspace : 11 GB
system : Windows 2000/XP
violence : Yes
profanity : Yes
drugs : Yes
gambling : Yes
sex : Yes