Emperor Edition includes: Total War: ROME II (Original Game), completely new, extensive Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack all content and feature updates made available for ROME II since its launch in September 2013. These include Twitch.TV integration, touchscreen controls, new playable factions and units, and Mac compatibility.
How far will you go for Rome?
The award-winning Total War series returns to Rome, setting a brand new quality benchmark for Strategy gaming. Become the world’s first superpower and command the Ancient world’s most incredible war machine. Dominate your enemies by military, economic and political means. Your ascension will bring both admiration and jealousy, even from your closest allies.
Will you suffer betrayal or will you be the first to turn on old friends? Will you fight to save the Republic, or plot to rule alone as Emperor?
- Plan your conquest of the known world in a massive sandbox turn-based campaign mode (supporting additional 2-player cooperative & competitive modes). Conspiracies, politics, intrigue, revolts, loyalty, honor, ambition, betrayal. Your decisions will write your own story.
- Build vast armies and take to the battlefield in real-time combat mode. Put your tactical skills to the test as you directly control tens of thousands of men clashing in epic land and sea battles.
- Play for the glory of Rome as one of three families or take command of a huge variety of rival civilizations – each offers a notably different form of gameplay experience with hundreds of unique units from siege engines and heavy cavalry to steel-plated legionaries and barbarian berserkers.
- See exotic ancient cities and colossal armies rendered in incredible detail, as jaw-dropping battles unfold.
- Detailed camera perspectives allow you to see your men shout in victory or scream in pain on the frontline, while a new tactical cam allows a gods eye view of the carnage to better inform your strategic decisions.
- Extremely scalable experience, with gameplay and graphics performance, optimized to match low and high-end hardware alike.
Release date : 02.09.2013
Developer : Creative Assembly
Publisher : SEGA
Languages : English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
processor : 2 GHz – Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2
graphics : 512 MB VRAM – ATI Radeon / nVidia GeForce
memory : 2 GB RAM
diskspace : 35 GB HD
system : XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
processor : Intel Core i5
graphics : 1GB VRAM – ATI Radeon / nVidia GeForce
memory : 4GB RAM
diskspace : 35 GB HD
system : Windows 7 / Windows 8
violence : Yes
online : Yes